We specialize in providing complete, customized survey research solutions in health services. Our experienced team — senior survey researchers, project managers, data analysts, supervisors, and interviewers — develops and implements health-related surveys customized to the unique requirements of each client. Our survey research experts work closely with clients to develop and conduct effective, targeted surveys with maximum survey response rates. We offer a broad array of survey services, including:
- Survey planning and design (including stakeholder sessions, upfront qualitative research such as in-depth interviews and focus groups, survey development, cognitive testing, and piloting)
- Mixed-mode data collection, including mail, phone and online via PCs, smart phones and tablets
- Data analysis and reporting tailored to the client’s information needs
We apply state-of-the-art technologies to survey research, seamlessly integrating different modes of data collection. Our interviewers are experienced in surveying vulnerable populations, and are located in an in-house call center in Shrewsbury, Massachusetts.
Our clients include federal and state government agencies, nonprofit organizations, academic institutions, medical practices, as well as private sector clients. They apply our survey research to a wide variety of purposes, such as:
- Informing public policy decisions
- Changing clinical practice
- Enhancing public health programming
- Improving health care delivery systems
Our team is certified by the National Center for Quality Assurance (NCQA) to administer the Consumer Assessment of Healthcare Providers and Systems (CAHPS) Patient-Centered Medical Home (PCMH) survey. Find out more about our NCQA CAHPS PCMH survey expertise.
We are approved by CMS as a survey vendor for the Qualified Health Plan (QHP) Enrollee survey. Learn about our QHP Enrollee Survey capabilities.